What Does A-Grade Deal Flow Really Mean?
In this week’s episode, I unpack how to evaluate the quality of deals, whether they’re A-grade, B-grade or C-grade, to establish if the deal aligns with your risk profile and the goals you’ve set. The next step is to cultivate a good deal flow, and a way to do this is by building the right kind of relationships. Remember, the media isn’t always the best place to source information.
So, I discuss why it’s important to know:
- the common challenges most investors deal with,
- understanding and evaluating the quality of deals,
- whether the deal matches your risk profile,
- whether the deal aligns with the goals you’ve set,
- how much speculation is involved,
- why your definition of an ‘A-grade deal’ will look different to others,
- the importance of having a definition of what ‘A-Grade’ is to you
- how to cultivate better deal flow,
- how to focus on relationship capital, and
- where you are consuming investing information from.
00:00:00 – Intro
00:01:37 – Recap of Part 1: Freedom Formula Unpack
00:02:54 – The Next Step After Figuring Out Your Formula
00:04:38 – How Strong is Your Pipeline of Opportunities?
00:07:46 – Have You Been Active in Fostering a Network of Exclusive Relationships?
00:11:09 – Traditional Vs Alternative Investments
00:14:34 – Why Alternative Investments Are Challenging to Have Access to
00:16:39 – Salena’s Case Study: Using Alternative Strategies in their Freedom Formula
00:21:01 – Final Thoughts & Part 3: Freedom Formula Unpack
00:22:13 – Outro
This week, we take an inside look...
Tyrone and I are back at unpacking...
In this episode, I provide some...
This is the first part of a series...