Interview on the SuperFastBusiness Podcast with James Schramko: Part One
This is the first part of a series with author, entrepreneur and business coach, James Schramko. James runs two highly successful coaching businesses, SilverCircle and SuperFastBusiness, the second of which his long-running podcast is named after. I recently had the pleasure of appearing on episode 850 for part one of our series. James and I share similar values in terms of the importance of wealth building and how breaking away from conventional thinking are often what gets you the biggest gains.
- a bit of background,
- wealth building amongst spouses,
- a brief disclosure of my role,
- obstacles encountered in wealth building,
- whether the fundamentals of wealth building are universal,
- managing and maintaining your wealth effectively,
- taking responsibility for your wealth destiny, and
- finding people you can trust.
00:00:00 – Intro
00:01:17 – Salena’s Background
00:03:49 – Wealth Building Amongst Spouses
00:06:06 – Disclosure of Salena’s Role
00:08:40 – Obstacles in Wealth Building
00:11:16 – Are the Fundamentals of Wealth Building Universal?
00:12:24 – Managing & Maintaining Your Wealth Effectively
00:18:25 – Taking Responsibility for Your Wealth Destiny
00:22:14 – Finding People You Can Trust
00:27:05 – Outro
This week, we take an inside look...
In this week’s episode, I unpack how...
Tyrone and I are back at unpacking...
In this episode, I provide some...